Southern Federal University
Department of Psychology
East European Institute of Psychoanalysis and
European Confederation of Psychoanalytic Psychotherapies
NATIONAL PSYCHOLOGICAL CONFERENCE
WITH INTERNATIONAL PARTICIPATION
"CATEGORY OF SENSE IN PHILOSOPHY, PSYCHOLOGY, PSYCHOTHERAPY AND SOCIAL LIFE"
Rostov-on-Don, Southern Federal University, Department of Psychology
23 – 25 April 2014
The conference is devoted to one of the key theoretical, methodological and practical problems of modern philosophy, psychology, psychotherapy, education, psychoanalysis, as well as several other related humanities - the problem of sense.
The subject of discussion is the semantic processes of determination of sense and sense-creation in different spheres of the individual, social practices and cultural contexts.
The purpose of the conference - to organize an interdisciplinary discussion and unite efforts of representatives of authoritative scientific schools, communities and trends for the analysis of the current condition and prospects of further studies of personal and collective senses.
The steering committee
The chairmans: Prof. Ermakov P.N., the Dean of the Psychology Faculty, Southern Federal University, Rostov-on -Don; Prof. Zinchenko Y.P., the Dean of the Psychology Faculty, Moscow; Prof. Reshetnikov M.M., rector of East European Institute of Psychoanalysis, the president of the Russian branch of the European Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy Confederation (EPPC - Russia ), St. Petersburg.
The vice chairmans:
Prof. Belousova A.K. (the Psychology of management and Acmeology Department, Psychology Faculty, Southern Federal University), Rostov-on-Don;
Prof. Fomenko V.T., the head of Pedagogy Department of Psychology Faculty, Southern Federal University, Rostov-on-Don;
Prof. Shkuratov V.A. (the General Psychology and Developmental Psychology Department), Rostov-on-Don;
Associate Professor Filatov F.R. (the General Psychology and Developmental Psychology Department), chairman of the Rostov branch of the European Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy Confederation (EPPC - Russia), Rostov- on-Don.
The members of steering committee: Prof. Vorobyova E.V. (the Psychophysiology and Clinical Psychology Department); Prof. Dyatlov A.V. (the General Psychology and Developmental Psychology Department); Prof. Kagermazova L.Ts. (the General Psychology and Developmental Psychology Department); Prof. Fedotova O.D. ( the Psychology and Pedagogy of Higher Education Department); Associate Professor Babiyants K.A. (the General Psychology and Developmental Psychology Department); Associate Professor Boguslavskaya V.F. (the General Psychology and Developmental Psychology Department); Associate Professor Vasilieva O.S. (the General Psychology and Developmental Psychology Department); Associate Professor Gridneva S.V. (the General Psychology and Developmental Psychology Department); Associate Professor Zvezdina G.P. (the General Psychology and Developmental Psychology Department); Associate Professor Kara Zh.Y. (the General Psychology and Developmental Psychology Department); Associate Professor Kruteleva L.Y. (the General Psychology and Developmental Psychology Department); Associate Professor Orlova G.A. (the General Psychology and Developmental Psychology Department).
The program committee:
Prof. Abakumova I.V., the Head of General Psychology and Developmental Psychology Department, Psychology Faculty, Southern Federal University (Rostov-on-Don).
The members of program committee:
Prof. Gavra D.P., Doctor of Sciences (Saint Petersburg State University, Faculty of Journalism, St. Petersburg); associate member of Viktor Frankl Institute of Logotherapy (USA) Zamalieva S.A., Doctor of Sciences (St. Petersburg); Prof. Kagermazova L.Ts. (Kabardino-Balkar State University, Psychology Faculty, the Pedagogy and Psychology Department), Doctor of Sciences (Nalchik); Prof. Kolesina K.Y. (Southern Federal University, Faculty of philology and journalism), Doctor of Sciences (Rostov-on-Don); Prof. Markov B.V., Doctor of Sciences (Saint Petersburg State University, Faculty of Philosophy, St. Petersburg); Rudakova I.A. (Kuban State University, the Pedagogy, Psychology and Сommunication science Department, Krasnodar).
The conference will be held at:
344038 , Rostov- on-Don, av. M.Nagibina 13. Psychology Department of SFEDU.
E-mail: email@example.com (coordinator Kolenova Anastasia).
The problem of sense in philosophy, psychology, pedagogy and psychotherapy.
The category of sense in interdisciplinary contexts.
Semantic structure of individual and mass consciousness.
Senses in the structure of science and art.
Creation and destruction of sense in today's information society.
Cultural dynamics as a transformation of collective meanings.
Sense as the highest instance of self-regulation of human life.
Dynamics of semantic development.
Scientific sections of the conference
Section 1. Psychology of meaning . Leading prof. I.V. Abakumova, prof. P.N. Ermakov.
• The modern theory of sense and its psychological interpretation.
• Directional and indirect sense-technologies in the formation of personal values ?: different contexts impact.
• Semantic barriers and overcoming them
• Styles and strategies of sense.
• The problem of life-sense individual strategies.
Section 2. Category of meaning in psychological practice and psychotherapy. Leading prof. M.M. Reshetnikov, associate prof. F.R. Filatov.
• Semantic technologies in psychology and psychotherapy.
• Sense-sphere in psychoanalysis.
• V. Frankl’s logotherapy and other sense-directed psychotherapeutic practices.
• Semantic studies in psychotherapy.
• The psychotherapeutic process as sense-creation.
Section 3. Meanings as a category of theoretical and practical didactics. Leading prof. V.T. Fomenko.
• Education as a sense-creating process and sense reality: modeling and design.
• Sense-didactics as a direction of modern pedagogy.
• Sense-sphere of students: content and structure.
• Learning content as a source of sense learners.
• Sense-creating potential of educational texts.
• Didactic and psychological technologies and techniques of engineering students’ senses.
• The life world of the child as the initial position of the sense-creating learning.
• Sense-creating situations in educational process.
• Sense-creation in interdisciplinary integration.
Section 4. Broadcast of meanings in culture and mass communication. Leading prof. A.K. Belousova, prof. V.A. Shkuratov.
• Translation of the senses in culture.
• Mentality and semantic mechanisms for its translation.
• Sense-translation in joint activities.
• Coordination of senses in interpersonal communication.
• Directed broadcast of meanings in mass communication.
The conference invites representatives of research schools who study issues of sense, as well as specialists of different professions and humanitarian practices associated with sense- activity: psychologists, psychotherapists, educators, philosophers , linguists, culturologists, psychoanalysts, consultants, leaders of training groups, psychiatrists, psychoanalytically oriented representatives of institutions and communities in Russia, CIS countries and abroad, doctoral students, graduate students of psychological faculties.
We invite you to participate in the All-Russia psychological conference with international participation "category of sense in philosophy, psychology and psychotherapy" with the publication of a collection of scientific papers. Collection of works assigned to international index ISBN. Collection will be placed in the Scientific Electronic Library (eLibrary.ru), included in the Russian Science Citation Index (RISC)??.
Organizing the participation fee is 500 rubles. For members of the Russian Psychological Society and the European Confederation of Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy (CPT) in the presence of copies of documents confirming - 350 rubles.
Payment includes the publication of articles in the volume of 2 pages, and the collection of scientific works. Increase in published material is possible with payment of 200 rubles for each subsequent page.
Closing date for applications: April 15, 2014. Those wishing to take full-time or part-time participation in the conference (with the publication of a collection of scientific papers) must submit to the April 15, 2014 in electronic form completed Registration Form together with the article and a copy of the receipt of payment of the registration fee by e-mail .
Conference participant may publish several articles. In this case, the arrangement fee is paid for each article. In payment of the registration fee is to receive a copy of the collection of scientific works (the cost of sending postal parcels with the author's copy in the arrangement fee is not included).
In cases where the text contains graphic elements (pictures, graphs, tables, diagrams, etc.), cost calculation carried out in accordance with the actual filling the pages of the author's manuscript.
The author may purchase additional copies of any number of scientific works and costs 250 rubles for instance. Author gets paid by the copy of the book by post to the address specified.
The cost of sending a registered packet (one book in one postal item to the same address: in Russia - 80 rubles, International departure - 250 rubles.
Extras can be purchased colorful glossy certificate (sent immediately and comes before the Proceedings). Registered certificates (single author). Price of a certificate costs 250 rubles. An order and payment certificate, as well as additional copies of collections of scientific papers is made simultaneously with the payment of the registration fee.
Cost calculation is made by the author in the registration card party (section costing). The author pays a bank transfer in Russian rubles. Payment can be made from the account of the organization or by the party through any branch of the Savings Bank of Russia or any commercial bank.
Final size cost includes: the conference fee, the cost of excess volume of published materials, participation certificates, further ordered copies of the collection, sending registered packet.
Receive text articles must be carefully edited.
General requirements for the materials.
1. Editor: Microsoft Word or OpenOffice Writer.
2. Languages: Russian (English), other languages (if they image correct)
3. Page size: A4, orientation - portrait
4. Margins: top , bottom - 20 mm, right , left - 20 mm.
5. Font: Times New Roman, font size - 14 pc,
6. Line spacing - one and a half;
7. Indented paragraph: right , left - 0 mm; red line / tab – 12,5 mm.
8. First lead: surname and initials of the authors (on right side).
9. Second lead: place of work, city (on right side, cursive).
10. Third lead: e-mail (authors or place of work).
11. Fourth lead: full title of the article (on central, bold italics).
12. Next – article: formatting the width; abstract, references, footnotes at the discretion of the author (co-author).
Bibliography, in alphabetical order and numbered. The file name must contain the name of the first author and a note on the material type (paper or thesis ) . It’s NECESSARILY to give THE AUTHOR'S REFERENCE on each co-author : full name , place of work or study, position, scientific degree and title , business and home addresses with indexes, contact phone numbers , E-mail.
It’s OBLIGATORY to attach an abstract in English (2 - 3 sentences) to the article.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (coordinator Kolenova Anastasia) – the last day for filing of an application – April 15, 2014.
Registration Form with price.
Registration Form with price is to be compulsory and sent together with the article and a copy of the receipt of payment of the registration fee by e-mail: email@example.com (coordinator Kolenova Anastasia).
Sending order to become a participant.
1. Fill out the registration card with the expectation value in text format in Microsoft Word or OpenOffice Writer.
2. Print payment details for payment of the registration fee.
3. Make payment in the department of any commercial bank (the amount you pay to take out the registration card participant).
4. Sent together with the article and a copy of the receipt of payment of the registration fee by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (coordinator Kolenova Anastasia).
Southern Regional Development Fund tolerance and prevention of extremism
Operating account 40703810600000000273
in Center-invest Bank (Rostov on Don)
Correspondent account 30101810100000000762
We look forward to your participation in the conference.
See you there!